View Single Post
      08-28-2020, 12:46 AM   #7
agma
Rep
Drives: 2019 BMW 330i xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by chunll2001 View Post
Hi!

I did get a stage 2 tune from bm3. I might do a dyno soon to see the true power that the car can actually get.

Also, for the burbles setting I kept it on OEM. I think it sounded the best in OEM setting as I know a lot of people like to change the burbles in bm3 to last longer etc. When I changed the burbles setting to custom and played around, the burbles came on at different RPMS and sometimes I would downshift and get no burbles at all and sometimes a bunch would just come on. For the OEM setting, you burbles come on almost always at the same RPMS and each time you downshift so I just stuck with that setting.

I didn't get Fi at the time because back in March there weren't much videos on any exhaust for the G20 and I also had experience with Armytrix and their customer service in the past so I thought I would give Armytrix a try for my G20.

Also I'd like to mention that Amrytrix other than their valvetronic system, their exhausts are just loud in general. This was something that I wanted as I didn't want to go catless but still wanted my exhaust to sound loud enough to my liking.
since you have the stage 2 from bm3 did you also get a cold air intake and a chargepipe. i am stuck between armytrix and fi but the reason why i'm leaning towards fi is cause i think the armytrix sounds a bit like a tin can.
Appreciate 0