View Single Post
      10-22-2020, 01:47 PM   #38
Keith_C
First Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW 330i M Sport Plus

What makes me cringe regarding the 4 series, is all this hate for the grills, people saying they are leaving BMW because of the size of the grill, it's too big and in your face. Ironically, the 2 makes that rival BMW, Audi and Mercedes, both have bigger grills!!

I personally think the 4 series looks fantastic and makes the old version look, well, old and out of date. I think Matt Watson got it bang on, after the initial shock of seeing it for the first time, every time I see one it looks better and better.

Well jealous of you picking this up, I think it's deffo gonna be my next car when I've done with the 330i. I did look at the 8 series as they were doing some incredible offers on the 840D at the time, but as good looking as they are, they are massive and there's bugger all room in the back seats so I was glad to see there was plenty of leg room in the rearr of the 4 series although the headroom is slightly compromised, not that I give a jot as I won't be in the back!!.
M240i - Thundernight Metallic - Cognac Interior - M Technology Pack - Technology Plus Pack - Comfort Pack - HK - Driving Assistant - M Adaptive Suspension - 19" 893 M Double-spoke Bicolour Alloy Wheels - Aluminium Rhombicle Interior Trim
Appreciate 0