View Single Post
      02-29-2016, 02:34 AM   #6
martin mustang
Major
Ireland
Rep
Drives: 640d,X5 45e, 911c4s, 635csi

Thanks folks, very good point RABAUKE, had a chance in the past to drive 911’s but never the GT4 or 993, I am also trying to find a Z4M to test drive, quite rare in Ireland, and would love the uniqueness of it that I keep coming across on forums and all, I just need to test drive one, I will have to go to the UK for it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RABAUKE View Post
I had a 996 and now the Z4MC, the 996 was a nice car, lots of fun and pretty fast but it just wasn't the same. I find the BMW to be a little more hands on, both solid cars but the BMW want's you to pay more attention to what you're doing. The other thing I'll say is once I got the 996 I noticed that you couldn't swing a dead cat without hitting one. P cars are great, they are beautiful and very plentiful. Until you get into a really special one like at GT4 or a 993 you'll feel that you're not driving something unique. The Z4MC is very unique, it gets lots of interest and lots of thumbs up. For me, there is no comparison, both are pretty evenly matched in performance and handling but two very different animals and the BMW is the special one.
Appreciate 0