View Single Post
      11-24-2019, 08:46 AM   #1
Carjack
Stormtrooper
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 330i G20 M-Sport Portimao Blue

To activate tracking.

By the end of this month I have had my G20 330i Paltimao blue m-sport six months.

During this time it has confirmed to me out of all the many cars I have owned, it is an exceptional car and that includes E90’s and F30’s. What is outstanding for me and is why bought it, is because the way it drives.
Everything else is a bonus and there are a lot of bonuses!

However, there is one thing that has never really worked me that is vehicle location. If it does locate I’m in Deutschland or the Netherlands or Gravesend harbour or some such obscure places, of course which I never am.

I’m ‘ere in ‘sarf east lunnen!

So, I thought today I would delve into it again and sat in the car and went although ‘settings’ ticked all the boxes and beyond but no luck.

The BMW Connected app tells me that ‘GPS positioning deactivated in the vehicle’ and tells me to activate by going to the Settings menu.

The BMW Connected website tells me: ‘Vehicle tracking is deactivated for your vehicle. You can only activate the tracking in the vehicle’.

My question is, please can someone tell where in the Settings menu in the vehicle can I activate tracking?
Appreciate 0