Rep
Drives: Just a Porsche

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmrm396 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cortexiphan View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmrm396 View Post
Because the unfortunate reality is that 99% of bmw drivers have no interest in that at all. The brand has become more appealing to people who want the badge as a status symbol, not to actually utilize what the cars capable of - case in point when they released the reasoning behind why they lightened the feel of the steering years ago because "too many younger women complained it was too heavy" ...
Well If you drive G20 msport, you would see they don't care about anyone who complains about heavy steering or stiff suspension. BMW is more of an enthusiast brand that it's ever been.
Oh good, well now my DD is an f80 now so haven't had the chance to test a g20 yet but heard conflicting reviews so seems it's individual dependent I guess. Either way we can all agree nuthin is like the e90 gen steering which was epic

But as someone whose had a 3 series of every single generation since the e30 I couldn't disagree w ur last sentence more ...
I would agree. I had Bmw's from e36 to f80 including the e90 318 and then 325.

The enthusiast badge i would say is e90 318 msport. All show no go. I have no idea what possessed me to get that pos.

The rest of BMW I owned were amazing and are amazing. F80 comp by far the best.
Appreciate 0