11-10-2020, 12:36 AM   #90
VipinLJ
Petrolhead
United_States
Rep
Drives: ‘20 330i,‘16 X3,‘18 SQ5,‘17 A7

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW11 View Post
update- Today I installed the NEO to cigarette socket, the the (supplied specially spliced and made by vendor) spliced 3 wire output cable from the NEO to the Viofo and I have multiple problems.
The Viofo will not go into parking mode; the Viofo is not automatically recording when I start the car; the NEO charged to 100% but does not say it has any usable charge for some reason...and doesn't give Viofo power when I turn car off and never goes into parking mode. I have no idea what is wrong or if I am doing something wrong. The cam records when I put it on manually and works fine but I have to turn Viofo off and on a couple times manually to get it to record. I have no parking mode working and thats why I bought the NEO. Something is not working and I have no idea what the problem is. It is very frustrating I thought this would of been an easy installation thats why I went this way instead of black view 900X with LTE Module and hot spot,,, Let me know if you have any ideas what I should do? thank you
Which Viofo did you buy? I've heard of the A129 having problems with Neo where many people have the same issue as you (not going to parking mode, not recording automatically).
My knowledge is very limited but I'll try help as much as I can. Let's start from the basics first. Do you have pictures of how you've wired the spliced cable to your neo?
2017 Audi A7 Prestige
Appreciate 0