View Single Post
      11-13-2023, 10:20 AM   #64
Pauly Wauly
Private
Rep
Drives: BMW 560X

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfisti View Post
All my tyres age out before they wear out, I do less than 5K Km a yr between the Saab and the 911.

kijiji is your friend, i have never bought new winters, people screw up all the time and buy winters then sell the car. I do know what to look fo in a used set though, if you don't then go new but in that size you're gonna be out $1500 or so with price, tax, eco fee, disposal, install and balancing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfisti View Post
Kijiji is CDN Craigslist.

I do very few miles, tyres age out before they wear out so used is a viable option. I know what I am doing and never had an issue. The set of X-Ice on my Saab were $450, one year old DOT, like new, and a new set would have been $1,300 at the time.
You'd be surprised how many people buy brand new tires and don't install them before they get rid of the car, or only use them for one season. I've bought brand new tires before on Facebook marketplace that still had the stickers on them for less than half price of brand new.
Karma is real!!!....You keep doing people dirty and being a complete asshole and think God is going to bless you. It may not be today, or tomorrow, or next week, but what goes around comes back around. And when that bitch comes for you it`ll be tenfold!
Appreciate 0