View Single Post
      08-11-2019, 11:14 AM   #1
gpdriver17
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: F90 M5

Other drivers are trying to race me in my M340i

I've made 3 commutes in our M340 over the last week, every time someone tried to race me. It's incredibly annoying. Yesterday some teenager in a Lexus GX570 was trying to get me to race him, took off as fast as he could, hit the hazard lights as if he won then cut over 2 lanes to the right, then immediately back across 5 lanes of traffic almost hitting 2 cars to turn left in a 35 zone, probably doing 80. After that an SRT Challenger was next to me at a stop light and took off smoking the tires and almost lost control into oncoming traffic. Then another teenager in a 335i thought I was trying to race when I just wanted to get in front of him because I had to turn.

Does anyone else have issues with this? I've never had these issues in another car. Not sure if it's because the car is bight blue, if it's the M340 badge, or just bad luck this weekend. It's my girlfriends daily driver and she has the same issues. We've only had the car for a week. Does removing M340i badge help with this? Trying to decide if we should try putting on a 330i badge or just remove the M?
Appreciate 2