View Single Post
      10-13-2023, 09:01 AM   #356
legendre
Rep
Drives: BMW G21 330xd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calamari View Post
Thank you for the detailed report. Very valuable info. Now you got me started to mentally prepare myself for the cost of MatchUp10 :-)

If I may ask: where did you buy the amp and the wiring harness?

Also, are you experiencing increased volume of indicator clicker and artificial engine sound (ASD)?
Hi,

Luckily, the central speaker issue came from the plastic cover vibration under high volume which was easy to fix.

I bought the apm and harness from the Ukrainian distributor of AF. You can contact them to see if they can ship to your location. You can also check the list of distributors on their site. And don't buy the MEC IN module as you don't really need it: it's better to build the center channel directly in the amp rather than clean up the original center.

There is no problem with the indicator sound and no car engine noise. I do not think that my car has the ASD - possibly only M engine versions like M340 have it. If your car is equipped with ASD, you can buy a bypass harness from Audison, ESX, or any other brand. (https://nl.audison.eu/products/ap-h-asd-bypass/)

Good luck!
Appreciate 0