View Single Post
      10-14-2023, 11:36 AM   #360
Technic
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 2021 i3S, 2024 i4 M50

BimmerTech can sell you a PnP harness for the PP86DSP and F3x HiFi system, and it will use the OEM amp 12v/ground to power the DSP - full PnP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigshooter View Post
I’m now aware it’s a knock off “technic” harness. I posted here on bimmerpost and 3 other forums trying to understand if that was your username on eBay. Couldn’t get an answer.

Since multiple threads here directed me to that eBay listing for the “technic” harness, I went and bought it. A week later, I learned about your website.

Anyways the seller is useless. I ask a question and he either doesn’t respond, provided an answer to a question that wasn’t asked, or is extremely short.

I guess I will have to figure that out on my own.

Let me ask you this question then. Does the oem harness provide high level or low level input? My NON bimmertech pp86dsp accepts high level inputs just like the UP7. I was planning on cutting off the rca plugs on the knock off harness I bought and splicing into the input harness that came with the amp. The seller just got me so confused about high vs low level, I’m second guessing myself now.

Sorry for the questions. I’ve spent countless hours reading and can’t find these answers
Appreciate 0