View Single Post
      10-23-2019, 11:07 AM   #595
ynguldyn
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: battery powered tv on wheels

Quote:
Originally Posted by crbalch View Post
M340 is unbelievably fun to drive in that it's ultra responsive, very quick, and has a great sound to match. It's also much more engaging considering I can actually shift if I want to. M3P was lightning fast, but that was about it for me. Didn't really satisfy me aside from its 0-60 party trick which would inevitably get old for me. M340 was the much better all around choice for me based on all these things.
M3P is head and shoulders above M340i is every aspect related to actual movement in space, not just acceleration. The only way not to notice it is to have never tried. This is not my personal opinion - an M3P just won BS in Solo Nationals last month. This is the class with M2s, M4s, 987 S - the cars that no one here would ever argue handle worse than M340i.

BTW, the 0-60 party trick never gets old. Because in reality it's a 0-40 party trick, which you can legally do on the street over and over and over again. Street lights were created by God because she knew one day we would have EVs.

Oh, and Model 3's interiors suck. There's no argument here.
Appreciate 0