Rep
Drives: '21 330i xDrive

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmyx6go View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turkish Pickle View Post
eh we'll see how that goes

but there's one big, big big big difference (and don't take this the wrong way): if we assume your criteria as a sign of maturity and assume maturity comes through age... i'm screwed for a while lol

plus, i'm chilling. came to germany with my family, spent the whole day today at the museum and welt
Thanks for reminding me that I am older than your mother.. I don't take offense. And, yes, maturity does have a lot to do with it but I stand by belief that self confidence and how you carry yourself play a huge role. My ex husband had a friend that was really nothing to look at. He dressed well and had this confidence that just oozed from his pores - I have no idea where it came from. He would approach the unapproachable, and 9 times out of 10 he got dates. All his friends were dumbfounded. I think his balls were bigger than his brain. He had no fear of being rejected.
i... no i didn't mean to remind you of your age
i mean, the way i look at it is i definitely wouldn't be here doing what i do if i never just took the shot. i wouldn't be studying in a school thats top 3 for my
major, wouldn't be running many organizations on campus etc. it's really not about being fearful of rejection, but more about after a point youre like "okay i tried this this and this, changed that too but still same result wtf is going wrong"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Now_Rudi View Post
Quote:
but there's one big, big big big difference (and don't take this the wrong way): if we assume your criteria as a sign of maturity and assume maturity comes through age... i'm screwed for a while lol
Age has nothing to do with maturity. You, my friend, have no worried here. You're still young and a lot of what you do, or don't, is still acceptable, but you show more maturity than many adults that I know. You hold your own very well with many of us older types on here. That says much about you.

Quote:
Thanks for reminding me that I am older than your mother.. I don't take offense. And, yes, maturity does have a lot to do with it but I stand by belief that self confidence and how you carry yourself play a huge role. My ex husband had a friend that was really nothing to look at. He dressed well and had this confidence that just oozed from his pores - I have no idea where it came from. He would approach the unapproachable, and 9 times out of 10 he got dates. All his friends were dumbfounded. I think his balls were bigger than his brain. He had no fear of being rejected.
This. Sometimes, this attitude is faked in the beginning but then when it starts to pay off, the confidence level builds. Once the confidence is there, a person begins to realize just exactly what they are capable of. Being told no isn't nearly as bad as wondering "what if." "What if" will drive a person insane.
Quote:
Quote:
eh we'll see how that goes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Now_Rudi View Post
Age has nothing to do with maturity. You, my friend, have no worried here. You're still young and a lot of what you do, or don't, is still acceptable, but you show more maturity than many adults that I know. You hold your own very well with many of us older types on here. That says much about you.
Now_Rudi I think Pickle means that the pool he is fishing in isn't mature.

i'm on mobile so the formatting is ass, but Rudi my guy thanks for the compliment. and yes - the pool i'm fishing in isn't really all that mature lol have you ever had the chance to chill with 20 something old hotties?
Appreciate 1
cmyx6go15762.50