View Single Post
      02-22-2019, 08:27 AM   #312
Sportstick
Major General
Rep
Drives: '15 228i and '24 X3 sDrive30i

Quote:
Originally Posted by blinkme323 View Post
I suspect that most if not all of the negative criticism is coming from those that have never driven / sat in a Model 3.
How do you regard large sample reliability data from actual owners, per the CR survey?

I don't think we've had much, if any, criticism of the actual driving experience. I will stipulate to great performance, even not having driven one. When I saw the assembly quality of and sat in the car Tesla deemed good enough for our local showroom, how it drove no longer mattered to my purchase decision at that time, leading to my 330. I made somewhat of a leap of faith that the visible quality might reflect on their overall quality process, and bailed out, return deposit requested. The owner data now being reported supports that earlier prediction, notwithstanding how much they love driving it.
2015 228i 6MT/Track Handling/Tech/Cold/Premium/Lighting/Driver Assistance/KCDesign Strut Brace/M2 LCAs/Rogue SSK/BBS SR/PS4S/ER Chargepipe/AA Intercooler/Dinan Shockware/MPerformance Spoiler/Black Grilles/Xpel Ultimate PPF & Prime XR+ Tint/Adam's Ceramic/no CDV
2024 X3 sDrive30i/MSport/Premium/Dynamic Handling/Shadowline/Parking/Xpel Prime XR Plus/Weathertech Cargo Liner
Appreciate 0