DanVlnStud
Private First Class
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2020 BMW M340i XDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by mokhan54 View Post
Hi guys,

Took my car (2020 330 w M Sport) to the dealer for service, I have about 6500 miles on the car. Dealer tells me my rears are at the wear bar and should be replaced ASAP, especially during Hurricane Season in Florida.

I have the Bridgestone Run Flats (19" staggered). How on earth did they wear so quickly!? I drive mostly highway (about 80% highway driving). Should I try contacting BMW/Bridgestone regarding this? How much wear do you guys get?
Do you have wheel and tire insurance? I know my dealer took advantage of it. Swapping my new for old. Most recently he made a claim that I had a severely bent wheel. I found out 12 days later at another dealer saying that it only had curb rash. Look at my tread wear readings only 12 days apart. Also, I've changed 3 tires through insurance because of random nail punctures and the last was in May. I've never burned out or used launch control even once. I drive the car 2 or 3 times a week. Maybe 2000km - 3000km on them max. I made a police report. I'm sueing them for the tires and other sketchy moves they made, but maybe your insurance will cover it and do all the pain in the butt investigating, I've been scouring for evidence on 4-5 events. Big pain.

I talk more in depth on a local Canadian thread here, could use all the support.

https://g20.bimmerpost.com/forums/sh....php?t=1742583
Attached Images

Appreciate 0