View Single Post
      11-02-2020, 03:06 PM   #669
firetitanx
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW 330i M Sport 2020(G20)

Quote:
Originally Posted by theaussiedon View Post
Ladies and gents, I'm mear days away from the arrival of my new 330i. I've been tracking her endlessly on every conceivable maritime website suggested in this post. She lands in Brisbane on the 14th, can anyone tell me what time frame I'm looking at from it being sent to BMW, pre-delivery and keys in my hand?

thanks, legends!
Quote:
Originally Posted by theaussiedon View Post
Ladies and gents, I'm mear days away from the arrival of my new 330i. I've been tracking her endlessly on every conceivable maritime website suggested in this post. She lands in Brisbane on the 14th, can anyone tell me what time frame I'm looking at from it being sent to BMW, pre-delivery and keys in my hand?

thanks, legends!
Congrats mate
I know the feeling it's soooo good

I waited 10 days from the time the ship docked at Port Kembla , but my dealership was having a sales event so they kept it there longer as they were busy aaargh
So you might get it earlier 😀👍
Just so that you know your car will goto another company first where they fix up any damage / issues if any incurred on the journey before it gets sent to the dealership
I posted an excel spreadsheet in this thread which you can use to go through each component of the car before you take delivery , have a look
Good luck and post lots of pix 😄👍
Appreciate 0