08-31-2013, 07:46 PM   #28
Devious21
Captain
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2006 Z4M

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmw325i View Post
So real life evidence doesn't count as proof. There have been studies done by many universities that say cannabis cures cancer.
We don't share the same usage for the term "evidence" or "proof". Under your usage, people have "real life evidence" that Psychics have real powers.

So no, I don't accept that "real life evidence" as proof. I don't choose to use the words evidence, proof or cure as loosely as you do.

Quote:
I feel like cancer is caused by unnatural products we use daily and nature already has natural medicines for us to use.
Again, what "you feel" is irrelevant. That type of language immediately makes me not want to take you seriously. "Unnatural products" is another one. Look up the naturalistic fallacy.

The bottom line is cancer is caused by those things that cause cancer, regardless of what you feel or any bias you have. Science is the best method we have of making a determination of what those substances are.

Quote:
Science will tell you the rate of health conditions occurring has been rising. Why is that?
Which science told you that? There's most likely no real answer to a blanket statement like that. What are you qualifying as "health conditions"? What data did you use to determine they have been rising? Over what period of time? You are just saying "People are getting worse. Why could that be? Probably because Bias X".

If you are referring to a scientific study that certain conditions are rising, then that study probably has some guesses as to why they found what they did. I'm pretty sure it wasn't "nature has a lot to teach us". Science has a lot to teach us.

|Evolve Airbox - Euro Headers - Strömung Exhaust - H&R Coils - 19" BBS CH-R|
Appreciate 0