tron1043
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: G30 540i xDrive

Garage List
2013 328i M-Sport  [0.00]
2012 F30 335i  [0.00]
So, about ordering leather...

Per the pricing guide, it looks like the only package that includes leather is the Luxury Package (ZPL). However, you can't order Luxury Package (ZPL) with M Sport Package (ZMP). Also, to order the Premium Package (ZPP), which is the only way to get Head-up Display, you have to add leather. BY the way, Premium Package seems very reasonable at $2,800 for heated steering wheel, heated seats, head-up display, digital instrument cluster, upgraded CID with Nav, Apple CarPlay for 1-year, and then whatever Connected Package Pro means. But it seems to really mean $2,800 [premium package] + $1,700 [required leather addition] = $4,500

As long as I can remember, had five 3-Series over the years, premium package always included leather at a reduced amount compared to ordering leather as a stand alone option. I am not offended by the pricing given I was expecting it to be tremendously higher given the rising prices of high-optioned F30s, F10s, and G30s, but I am not liking the idea of paying $1,700 for just leather.

So, if I order a car with:
*Driving Assistance Professional Package (ZDY)
*M Sport Package (ZMP)
*Premium Package (ZPP)

1. Is it an additional $1,700 for leather?

2. Is there any way to tell if there will be a credit or some price reduction for leather when it's added due to the requirements of the Premium Package?