View Single Post
      10-07-2019, 02:31 PM   #4
tricky6
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: G20 330e M Sport+

Quote:
Originally Posted by tricky6 View Post
Thanks, I was going to take it to my local dealer but will try its "place of origin" at Coopers in Reading on my way to/from work. Hopefully they can sort it out tomorrow at some point...

How's ownership going?? My wife borrowed mine for a girls weekend away in Tenby, just waiting for it to get back... :-) Sold the Mondeo via Autotrader this weekend, surprisingly easily and got a reasonable price for it too. Family luggage capacity now substantially reduced :-)
Dropped it into Cooper Reading this afternoon on the way back from work, quite like how it stores all the car data in the key so they didn't even need to hook the car up.

Less good was their response. "Oh, it's software problem, we'll need it all day. Can fit you in, in about 2 weeks. Perhaps try your lease company they may be able to sort something quicker..."

Interestingly the report printout does indicate a new software version available. Nothing from the car when I try the OTA update.

Now booked into my local dealer on Monday for further investigation. Somewhat different experience from the 20 minute "coffee & cake" fix :-(

Gotta love the BMW customer experience consistency...
Appreciate 0