View Single Post
      01-10-2020, 04:35 PM   #2
sspdw
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: bmw m140

Quote:
Originally Posted by tn1krr View Post
Long story short, due to some circumstances I have staggered 19" tires (225/40 front, 255/35) for both winter and summer tires for my 330e, but only one set of wheels (791M). I was hoping to find perfectly matching set (8 and 8.5 inch) of aftermarket wheels to use with winter tires, but it seems near impossible to find decently priced aftermarket wheels that are available in both 8 and 8.5 inch width.

I'm not an expert on what tires fit decently to what wheels, but it looks like it's not a great idea to use 8 inch wheels for 255s. ( inch front and 9 inch rear is also not too easy to find in aftermarket; again for decent, well below OEM prices.

Any ideas? Currently, the only thing I can think of is either getting another set of 19 inch OEM wheels (both 791M and 793Mthey can be found used in either ebay.de for near-decent price) or getting rid of summer runflats (Goodyear Eagle F1, with just a few hundred km in them so I kind of would like to use them) and getting a full 20 inch setup.
Im looking at Bola FLD 19" 8.5/9.5 with custom offset. They are super light flowformed wheels with OEM look. 9.0 and 9.3kg each.
Appreciate 0