View Single Post
      01-14-2020, 09:52 PM   #118
DFW_M
Major General
Rep
Drives: Macan GTS

Quote:
Originally Posted by EXE46 View Post
Lol, don't waste your breath. I got 13% off, well a fellow member got that deal for me back in August on my M340i. If I was getting my car now, I would have saved even more because MF is much lower than they were back in August. Of course there are still dealers who will not entertain 10%. I couldn't find a decent discount in South Florida so I started dealing with a PA dealer who offered 11% off at the time. In the end, I got 13% off before incentives from a dealer in TX and I had about 3k in incentives that was also applied to my deal. My deal also includes max MSD.
You do realize that parading around that BMW is giving 13% off MSRP on the brand new generation vehicle easily to everyone that tries is actually not a good thing.
They overpriced the 3-series realizing that they cannot sell the vehicle at that price - it is not worth that and competition is not far behind or even ahead to claim that price. So, let us sell it way below invoice price. Not even Honda is doing anything close to that...
Appreciate 0