01-28-2020, 01:53 PM   #43
TheMidnightNarwhal
Major General
Canada
Rep
Drives: 11' 335is DCT

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
Spoken like a true liberal. Modify my behavior since living my life a certain way causes others to do things that interfere with my pleasure.

Why don't you just be thankful you live in our defensive sphere and enjoy the freedom that if gives you instead of inserting yourself into a conversation with an insane comment.

Cheers-mk
Hahaha really? You know nothing about me and label me as a lib. Didn't know voting CPC made you a liberal.

The point is if you get a attention grabbing car then it's to be expected people are going to look at you or ask questions. You live in a society with other people. You have no obligation to reply to them but it's to be expected. Or put somekind of vinyl wrap saying you won't answer any questions. Because afaik, they are allowed to ask you questions. But you are also allowed to not answer them.

Just get a sleeper car and stop acting like a entitled child or simply communicate and say I rather not talk with you?

If people talking with you interfere with your pleasure perhaps living in a society isn't for you? Maybe you should go live on a private island? Seems like such a terrible issue to communicate with others I'm just saying suggestions here.
Appreciate 0