First Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW G20 3 Series 320D XDRIVE M

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsolutRufuus View Post
Hi,

So I picked up my new G20 330e 6 days ago and I'm very happy with it so far. But yesterday I was out driving for 10-15 minutes in the rain. When I got back home I noticed that the left front headlight had gotten moist (is moist the correct word?.. Condensation? You know what I mean) inside the headlight. The right one also got a little bit but not as much as the left one. This doesn't feel like BMW quality, right? I'm waiting for a call from the local BMW reseller service center. Just wanted to see if anyone else have had the same issue och if you've got any thoughts.

I should've wiped of the headlights for a better view, but I think you can see it anyway, especially on the left headlight.
I had this problem when I picked my car. Dealer where I bought it said it was normal but when I took it to my local dealer they said it needs a new headlight.

If not in warranty would have cost me 2.5k plus vat as they are laser lights.
BMW 320D XDRIVE Mineral White, M-Sport Plus Pack, Tech Pack, Premium Pack, Visibility Pack, Comfort Pack, Live Cockpit Professional, Connected Package Professional, Driving Assistant Professional & Parking Assistant Plus
Appreciate 0