United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 330i 6MT

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
2006 330i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///Mantis View Post
i swear i see it all the time. mercedes drivers LOVE to put ///AMG on their cars. some change the other badge to AMG badge like from E500 to E55 or E63, but some dont. they attach a tip to their exhaust for the ghettoest looking tips ever.

i thought about making a thread after following a non-AMG brand new S class that said ///AMG on trunk and said S55. im like u dumbass even i know it's S63 not S55 for this model

does anyone know why mercedes drivers have small penises that they have to do this? (ur welcome to discuss the 335 -> M3 conversions that are becoming popular here)

thoughts?
MB/AMG owner penis size? Who knows? The standard C230 or whatever MB I rented from Enterprise had AMG exhaust tips. I think they come standard that way. As for adding the AMG on the trunk, it's the same reason why people buy synthetic diamonds. You get the look for a fraction of the price. I prefer real diamonds (I don't own any), but it wouldn't bother me if someone decided to wear fake ones.

As for the 335 to M3 conversion, that doesn't bother me either. Imitation is flattery, and it just shows that the M3 look is nice and appealing! I haven't seen anyone in this forum with the M3 badge and on a non-M3. I know you have a M3, you lucky guy, so I'm not directing this to you, but I suspect a lot of M3 owners feel that a "lower car" masquerading as a M3 wouldn't live up to the task of representing the true "marque." As enthusiasts, M3 owners spend a good portion of their money for the ultimate driving machine. Others who own M3s won't admit they do this for ego satisfaction; they feel elite, special, and are offended by those who pay $20K less, yet drive something that looks the same. Either way, it comes back to a question of penis size.

What should matter to the owner is his/her own car. Too much time is invested in comparing and worrying about what others drive.