g20beam
First Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: G20 330i M Sport

Garage List
2019 BMW  [0.00]
I have an update.

So it was raining out earlier tonight when I went out for a quick drive, and on the way back, I saw a F Sport Lexus SUV (I don't know if it was powerful or not because I was following him pretty tight with ease) but he was going pretty fast, so I overtook him but while doing that I was losing traction up top. When pushing 4th Gear at around 140km/h I started losing traction around 4k RPM. I am also on winter tires so I don't know how they perform in the rain, but there's one way I thought about fixing this, and that's putting a boost by gear % reduction configuration in BM3. I don't know if that is my solution?

If anyone has any experience with the 'boost by gear % reduction' setting in BM3, please let me know if I can fix it by reducing my boost in 4th gear.

I have the day off tomorrow so I'm gonna try and test this maybe, go for some runs and see if it improves, but it's not rainy tomorrow so I may not have the traction problem, anyhow, I will update when I go for some runs tomorrow.

While I'm here, below are snaps of my car, I have done most of the things I've wanted to do with this car, I'm at a point where I just want to drive it for awhile and just have fun with it.

Enjoy these
Attached Images

Appreciate 7