siegester
Captain
Rep
Drives: '20 M340i

Garage List
2020 BMW M340i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by zmm12345 View Post
Can someone explain how I can save all the code files to my computer for review?

I want to be able to sit at home and browse the cafd folder, without having to sit in the car connected
I connected to the car, read each ECU, disconnected, and then browsed them from my desk. Once I found what I wanted to change I went back to the car reloaded and reconnected, then started coding

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckyfrederic View Post
I coded comfort plus, but am skeptical if it's any softer. I tried switching back and forth today, and couldn't tell the difference. I wonder if it can actually get softer without an adaptive suspension
I have adaptive suspension and it doesn't get any softer. Even in my F06 which had c+ from the factory the ride firmness stayed the same. I believe all that changes is throttle response and steering response. Honestly, I cannot tell if there is a difference for sure on the G20. I feel like there is, but that could just be in my head

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwissTone View Post
Guys,

Some help please, I'm getting the following error message -

The NCD file name "Almaretto.xml" has to contain the SGBMID (z.B. cafd_0000000b_001_000_001) of the appropriate CAF. [C011]

What am I doing wrong?

I have installed and loaded as per instructions, I have a G20 330e if this helps?

TIA
Charlie.
This is a new one for me. Check around some F series coding forums for similar errors (without the specific cafd id)

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckyfrederic View Post
Hello
Would you have a list with all of the coding you've done ?
I have already done some basic coding, and some that you mention interest me
The list you quoted is the list I have coded. If you dont see an item in the table I posted, it is available through one of the cheat authors I mentioned. Just read and edit the corresponding ECU and you will see the cheats on the right side of esys

Last edited by siegester; 12-17-2019 at 06:45 AM..
Appreciate 0