05-29-2020, 04:32 PM   #45
larrylam646
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2020 M340i xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by TTG View Post
Please keep me / us posted if you can figure out the side-marker delete.
In the process of exploring the differences between NA and ECE CAFD settings for GFHBA (my vehicle came with the Adaptive LED laser headlights), I think I stumbled across how the side-markers are set in the ECE CAFD file i.e. off. Attached/below is a screenshot for the NA vs ECE CAFD differences for LM03 (side-marker) in the FLM2 ECUs. Try FDL coding the ECE parameters highlighted. I have not fdl coded/tested since I have no interest in turning-off the side-markers.

Also for those that have enabled ECE GFHBA by removed 5AP from their FA and VO Coded BDC, HU_MGU, KAFAS4 and FLM2s, I found several other differences in the BDC CAFD (1D58) settings when comparing NA and ECE files . I have FDL coded these parameters but have not yet had an opportunity to test. Note most of these parameters will likely have nothing to do with GFHBA but may enable your headlights to behave more like the ECE variant.

C_AFS_ECO_LEVEL_3_ENA enable
C_AFS_ENA enable
C_BLC_PRE_ENA enable
C_CLC_CURV_V2 ECE
C_CLC_CURV_V3 ECE
C_CLC_EXT_ENA enable_roundabout
C_HBA_GFHBA_ENA_V_HI standard
LUT_AFS_CODRV_HOR standard/init
LUT_AFS_DRV_HOR G015_G020_Laser
LUT_FLC_FORWARDLIGHTING_Y AFS

Please note these FDL parameters/settings are for the Adaptive Laser LED headlights and these parameters/settings may differ for the other 2 variants of headlights available for the G20.

Larry
Attached Images

Last edited by larrylam646; 05-29-2020 at 06:14 PM..
Appreciate 2
greekcs773.00
oreoOozZz126.00