View Single Post
      06-26-2020, 03:18 PM   #102
VipinLJ
Petrolhead
United_States
Rep
Drives: ‘20 330i,‘16 X3,‘18 SQ5,‘17 A7

hottroc - I believe I'm wrong regarding the HK system having lights behind the speaker grills. In some countries, I believe the 3 series has an optional B&W system which is better than the HK system? He probably has that? Or it could be aftermarket covers like in the link below.

https://www.incarpassion.com/bmw-3-s...ambient-light/

Regarding adding more colors. Even if it might be possible in 360A since there are lots of unused bytes, when we go into 360D which is what shows up on the idrive, there are only 22 bytes, all of which are used. We can't add extra bytes there. Again, I could be wrong since I'm no expert whatsoever.

sharepointalex - I thought of replacing the blue with a lighter blue too. But my wife likes the dark blue and I left as is. I also replaces the green and white option with a blue and red option (pic below). Basically I inverted the options I had for bronze and white.

sztmek - You don't need to retype all the values. When you click custom values, it shows all the original values there. You just replace the values of the color you don't want with the new values and save it. It automatically gets saved as a whole new setting under 360A and 360D. The original values stays there under g20g28......

Swagasaurus-R3X - I have no idea why I didn't think of screen recording it. I should have done it before making changes. Reason being, once you make a change, the original selection under 360A and 360D changes to a new one called unassigned values with the new values I've added. But I'll try and do it again and screen record it.
Attached Images

2017 Audi A7 Prestige
Appreciate 1