View Single Post
      08-13-2020, 05:18 PM   #6
rickkap
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 320d XDrive M Sport (G20)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamera View Post
I have 320i '19 UK spec with DAP and it does work perfectly fine. It just isn't called that way in the UK. There is no pop up message or any need of accepting this mode for it to work either. Once you activate the Assisted Driving Mode it switches itself over depending on speed and road conditions without any indication. There is no additional icons displayed, any text, nothing at all. I need to take my go pro and record it. There is so much confusion regarding this feature in the UK.

That is my poor effort of trying to explain it in another thread:
https://g20.bimmerpost.com/forums/sh...0&postcount=39

In addition to that, is your attention camera turned on? You need this in order to enjoy "hands free" mode in traffic under 40mph.
Thank you for your explanation, I do have the attention camera switched on and checked in the iDrive menu but when we were driving down to Devon last weekend we were stuck in very slow moving traffic M6/M5 and even below 40 mph i was still getting the yellow lights on the steering wheel. I even tried looking to the side and i didn't get any warnings from the car to say look forward you mofo

Is your car Pre June 2019 and what software version are you running? Maybe this might have something to do with it.

If you do get chance to get you GoPro out it would really help. I can show this to the dealer and see what they have to say.
Appreciate 0