tturedraider
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 340i M Sport

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayers1997 View Post
This.... the 3 is now just a 5 lite. Same way the 5 is a 7 lite, but at least the 7 is an in no way desirable car that sells poorly
You seem to really dislike Bimmers in general. Why are here? Smaller BMWs have always been smaller versions of the model above. Have you never heard the term “same sausage, different length”? Speaking of which, the three current Mercedes models are examples of that phrase now more than ever. The Merc C Class is truly a smaller version of the S Class.

btw, have you driven the 7er? I have. It is a great driver’s car. Unfortunately, in its class buyers prefer to drive a rolling living room, which is what the S Class gives them. For buyers in that segment who prefer proper driving dynamics the 7er delivers the goods.

The interior of the G20 3er is by far the most luxurious of any previous 3er. It easily now compares with the A4. One of the biggest dings to the F30 interior was that it didn’t compare to the newest tech and luxury of the A4. Well, it does now. Any claim otherwise simply isn’t based in fact.
member #388003 - Use me as a referral
& you could win a one day ///M Driving School!!