View Single Post
      12-08-2018, 04:32 AM   #372
KTN
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Yeah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fritzer View Post
I mean, it's a fake exhaust tip, fake exhaust. Whatever you want to call it. It's trying to look like something that it is not. Don't get so hung up on syntax...

And while it may drive nice and be fast, I guarantee you I will have the same sentiment about this car in regards to it's shortcomings in 10, 20 years and so on. My issues are with the serious design flaws and the intrusion of electronic assistance in the driving of the vehicle. It will not age well, and it will not be an enthusiast vehicle. It doesn't align with any of the formulas BMW has used in the past to make a good car. This car is designed and made for $329/month leases. Nothing else.
The way I see it you keep on "guaranteeing" your opinion on something you haven't experienced in person yet, driving wise or just in general.

You keep bashing on the G20 like your life depended on it while the model's not even out yet.

And this is not about opinion either, or at least not a very informed one at that. I don't see people going around writing this will be the best driving 3 series ever either, because we simply don't know yet. And those who do, have to wait till 12th Dec to tell us.

I just don't really get why some people feel the need to sight-unseen devote multiple posts to telling the world how much the G20 sucks in their "opinion", is all. But if you see into the future, props to you.

And don't take this "personally", I mean you might be right, I'm not saying you aren't or your opinion might not be justified going down the road. Just strange reading things stated as facts, as if someone has lived years with the G20, yet it's not even out yet.

Last edited by KTN; 12-08-2018 at 04:41 AM..
Appreciate 0