View Single Post
      03-21-2019, 07:44 PM   #49
RdeejaysM4
Rep
Drives: 2017 M4 Convertible

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigSky702 View Post
I’m 30 days away from the lease end date of my 2016 M4, and recently placed an order for an M340i.

Now I’m having remorse! I love the M4, but I need something more practical right now (ie AWD, etc...). Someone talk me off the emotional ledge!!

I’m having irrational thoughts of financing the M4, which is insane considering the true value is around 42k, and the buyout is around 57k!!

I know I know.. first world problems... I tell myself I’ll be in a better spot in 3 years to move back into an M. But it’s going to kill me seeing an M on the road while I’m rolling around in the M340
I brought my F83 from Germany that I bought there (Military sales) had it there over a year..loved the roads in Europe. Brought it to the US (Virginia to be specific) and sold it within 10 months. Roads here suck, can't drive it like it's meant to be driven (legally, like Germany). I'm miss it trust me but tell myself it was meant for Germany. I'm leaving towards the M340 but not until I test drive it for sure. Not sure if any of my ranting helped lol...good luck!
Appreciate 1