View Single Post
      11-25-2019, 10:03 AM   #28
Kocurkot
Rep
Drives: G20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuller View Post
In reality though, would you really want a 320 or 330i to make all sorts of loud exhaust noise? Exhaust noise is one of those things I love on some cars and find annoying on others. For example if a GT350, or some other muscle or sports car drives by, I love the exhaust note. When I hear a loud exhaust, and realize it's a mazda 3 or a civic, or something like that, I feel tempted to toss something at it.

I'm not suggesting that a 320i is like a civic or whatever, it's not, but it shouldn't have a loud, crackling exhaust note either.
The topic is more about it is not fair from BMW side that in some cars with same specification such "feature" is enabled and in our not. Sometimes I would like to use sport+ if there is a possibility.

Btw, The car and drive feeling is for me and I do not care if somebody do not like exhaust crackling in my poor 320i or even if I will paint my BMW pink with fluffy accessories inside . This is my car and I can do with it whatever I want. Nothing personal, just saying
Appreciate 1
Fuller1216.50