headlee103
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: e90 335xi

Garage List
2007 328xi  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by lambtron View Post
I know domination will ensue, but I want GSP to DESTROY kos...beat the living hell out of him...make him regret thinking he had a chance...shatter his jaw so he can't talk for a good while.
Quote:
Originally Posted by san~man View Post
What's mind blowing is that Kos is an NCAA Div1 champ, while GSP never wrestled a day in his life before MMA, and GSP took him down with relative ease.

GSP won't risk standing and giving Kos a punchers chance. He'll do exactly what he did to Hardy and fight a smart fight.
First of all, GSP didn't exactly "destroy" or even inflict that much damage on Koscheck in the first fight so even if he does beat Josh it will be by decision cause he can't KO him or submit him.

Second, I will admit that GSP won the wrestling part of the first fight, but only because he went in with a great game plan... one that Koscheck never expected. In preparing for the fight, Josh really didn't train much wrestling because he wanted to focus on his boxing so he would be ready to stand with GSP. During the fight he had more of a boxers stance than his normal somewhat hybrid boxer/wrestler stance. Believe me the next fight will be different... I'm not saying that Koscheck will even win but it will definitely shut people up that say GSP is a better wrestler than Koscheck.
Appreciate 0