07-10-2020, 10:00 PM   #34
SteveAus
Captain
Australia
Rep
Drives: G20 M340iX

Garage List
BMW G20 Coding Cheat Sheets

I have been trawling BMW Forums for G20 coding cheats and found some (particularly from "jokinawa"), and have collated them in the attached PDF files.
I tried to upload an Excel spreadsheet but this is not allowed, hence I had to convert it to a PDF.

For those of you who would like to do some coding, I hope these files will help you.

I did an experiment last night and coded Comfort Plus using BimmerCode in Expert Mode. It all worked out well. I haven't actually tried out Comfort Plus yet, but I've heard it is a little more responsive than the standard version. You can access it while driving by pushing the Comfort Mode Button twice. Sport Plus works in the same manner.
You may have noticed an error triangle in the driving cockpit display. This occurred after coding and stated that there was a side lights failure. This has happened to several people and clears itself when you switch off and lock the car, and then re-enter the car....voila! No error code.

You can get BimmerCode Expert mode (named TestFlight) from Stephan Gauch, the BimmerCode author. It is free and he responds very quickly. Just send a Support Request through the BimmerCode App.

There are several codes that you guys might be interested in such as Sport Plus (if you no not have it), Assisted Driver View (if you do not have it) and Automatic Lane Change Assistant, Change Startup Mode to Adaptive, etc, etc.

You will be aware that several of the codes in the files are already available via the standard version of BimmerCode, but if you want something extra, these codes may help.

If you come across any additional codes, it would be good to collate them in one place, therefore, please send them to me and I will update the file for everyone.

Happy Coding!
Attached Images

Attached Images
File Type: pdf BimmerCode - Some Cheats - July 2020.pdf (892.7 KB, 3122 views)
File Type: pdf BMW G20 Coding Cheat Sheet - July 2020.pdf (102.4 KB, 2378 views)
baturbo47.50
helmet91297.50