Andy3661
First Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW G20 3 Series 320D XDRIVE M

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vossy View Post
Seems wrong that you have to go to the dealer with video evidence of something that should be available with your option that is now disabled that they aren’t aware of and seemingly incapable of clarifying with BMW.

Great cars but my god there’s a lot to be desired in terms of customer support in far too many instances.
Couldn't agree more and this is just one of a list of things since the update which was in November I think. If BMW didn't jump in I don't know what I could have done.

Had a 5 series before this were you would only get heat when set on highest setting. The minute you turned it down one notch it went cold! They said that was normal for the driver to stop them falling asleep lol so I basically I had two settings either hot or cold?

I won't name the dealer but you can probably figure it out if I live in Manchester.

I actually drove 30 minutes to another dealer in Huddersfield in the end and the customer service and knowledge was far better.
BMW 320D XDRIVE Mineral White, M-Sport Plus Pack, Tech Pack, Premium Pack, Visibility Pack, Comfort Pack, Live Cockpit Professional, Connected Package Professional, Driving Assistant Professional & Parking Assistant Plus
Appreciate 0