View Single Post
      09-12-2020, 08:50 AM   #11
b1gtuna
Rep
Drives: 2020 330xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul_Glo View Post
The above is pretty comprehensive. Short runs and carbon build up? Boost hose leak? Software update? Bad gas causing knock and poor combustion?
Thanks for the pointers! It could definitely have been carbon build up as my commute is about 2 mile. Software is up to date and I just get the premium from Costco. Luckily I began pushing the car harder as of late. Revving high turns out to be pretty exhilarating. So build up shouldn't be an issue I hope.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JudgeDreadLocks View Post
Have you tried turning off Chassis stabilization? When I first received my 330i, I noticed the same thing, relatively sluggish acceleration off the line, especially during sharp turns such as leaving a lot. Hitting the dsc button once reduces this effect significantly. I think since there is so much torque so early in the rev range, the dsc cuts power significantly, even more so in comfort mode. It made a big difference for me.
Lol thanks for seeding the idea. I just recently discovered the joy of driving sport mode at > 3500 RPM. It's about to get even more fun...
Appreciate 0