View Single Post
      10-12-2020, 07:47 AM   #27
RoyB
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2021 M340i x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimmers4life View Post
Can’t decide which one to get? Get both! 😁 best of both worlds!

Gorgeous combination! I also see you are from Georgia. Their roads are 100% better than Chicago! I went a different route and picked up a Trackhawk for the SUV

[/url]

I had to sacrifice German workmanship for melt your face acceleration off every light, plus remote start

Quote:
Originally Posted by TTG View Post
Congratulations? So does the M340 you got have remote start? It is a stand alone option that needs to be checked as it looks like you picked something from the inventory?

I really love the M340 and actually enjoy driving it much more than my 911TT.
It does have it. Being from Chicago, 99% of the cars on the lots are X-drive + remote start option. I would think the dealers would have a hard time selling cars if some dealers offered remote start while their competitors didn't. We leased a Jeep Renegade for the daughter. THAT even has remote start and heated steering wheel. Jeeps most basic vehicle with $27K MSRP that you could walk out purchasing for $21K.

I can't comment on handling that much since I don't have a 911. I did purchase some Michelin Pilot Sport 4s over the weekend and will get them mounted up and see how they do. The All Season RFT are a little hard and I think holding this car back a little. I haven't pushed it a whole lot yet. I did do a little 0-60 Saturday and even with the tire squeal from the run flats, it managed to pull a 3.8 0-60 which I thought was pretty decent. In comparison my X3M did 3.4-3.5 consistently with the sticky tires.

Appreciate 1