Rep
Drives: M40i

Quote:
Originally Posted by DawleyBMW View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidoff86 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by waxz225 View Post
I ordered my 340d at the beginning of October and I have just found out that I have now been given a build slot of week 18. They haven't mentioned anything about no touchscreen etc. the only thing on my order which is missing is the wireless charging and lumbar which has been 'deleted'.

For the people who have got there cars already how reliable is the build week they give you? Do BMW stick to this or is it generally quicker. The dealer (park Lane ) reckons the date will change and probably be brought forward?
week 18? wow - that's insanely close to the LCI SOP, to the point you might as well just wait another month!

I ordered 1/11 and my prod is week 2 (g21 m340i)
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidoff86 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by waxz225 View Post
I ordered my 340d at the beginning of October and I have just found out that I have now been given a build slot of week 18. They haven't mentioned anything about no touchscreen etc. the only thing on my order which is missing is the wireless charging and lumbar which has been 'deleted'.

For the people who have got there cars already how reliable is the build week they give you? Do BMW stick to this or is it generally quicker. The dealer (park Lane ) reckons the date will change and probably be brought forward?
week 18? wow - that's insanely close to the LCI SOP, to the point you might as well just wait another month!

I ordered 1/11 and my prod is week 2 (g21 m340i)
Any reason why you yourself aren't gonna wait another couple of months?
Once a new model (facelift is announced) and orders get taken it's normally a good 6months before they actually start coming into dealerships. The facelift X3 took 6 months or so once the dealerships started taking orders 🤔
The facelift is coming but would it not be September 22? Seeing as were now almost December and still no official word…
Because for me personally I hate the dashboard in the i4 with the huge curved screen and loss of physical buttons.
Appreciate 1