View Single Post
      08-05-2018, 05:42 PM   #113
SCOTT26
Major General
Rep
Drives: A big F-off German Truck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timo96 View Post
Honestly Im not so sure if he really is, the character lines are right as well as the back of the touring but the face is all wrong. The previous bimmerpost rendering was much more accurate. He's also gotten a lot wrong in the past, like the Bayerische Motoren Werke black and white logo that was supposed to be on the 8er and x5, he even called it a propellor. Its not a propellor, its the Bavarian flag, that is BMW 101 that he got wrong.
Please tell me or point me in the right direction of the Bayerische Motoren Werke black badge. I have only insinuated that Bayern Motoren Werke only applies to the marketing of cars that will be presented under this luxury branding.

They still remain BMW's but are marketed under exclusive branding splitting the core models from the luxury portfolio.
This was actually announced by myself when BMW unveiled their Vision Future Luxury Concept in 2014 where I talked about the split of the range to separate the luxury branded models.

This is now what is happening. It took four years but in the end they did need the cars to allow it to happen which is why The 7,The 8 and The X7 are under this brand with more models to be applied including The M8.