Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 M3 BSM

Quote:
Originally Posted by diwhiteii View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW435 View Post
Finally some good pics ! Will you lower it ?
Thanks! I may lower it. A couple of problems though, I have a custom 2007 BMW 530i that I only lowered a inch and it scrapes the carbon fiber lip every driveway I exit, the bottom of the lip is hammered. My 530i has Bilstein struts for lowering springs with Eibach Pro Kit. My favorite setup was my Ohlins Road and track coil-overs that I had on my custom 2013 Mini Cooper JCW Clubman that I just sold to get this car. Wife's order, you may know how that goes . Unfortunately at this time neither Ohlins or Bilstein offers a setup for the X-Drive M-Adaptive suspension, so I will have to wait and see if they plan to release something. I also have had KW V3 Coilovers on a custom Subaru Legacy and I wasn't impressed by their setup so I won't be throwing dollars KW's way. I want to lower the car but the M-Performance carbon fiber lips aren't cheap and the clearance is already cutting it close. We will see....
Man the car looks good and lowering does not seem to be needed. Can you post your factory options, m-performance add-ons, and aftermarket mods - I m sure a lot of people will be interested in the list.
And again, don't lower it.