View Single Post
      06-10-2019, 08:38 AM   #186
Grip Addict
Banned
Rep
Drives: ///M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by spetsnazos View Post
I would be very concerned but I'm also not a mor0n when it comes to the science. Is it dangerous? Yes. How much? I don't know, show me a thorough study with various groups of patients with various amounts of radiation exposure over various degrees of time.
There is so much unknown with radiation exposure. Your anti-ChernobylTV trolling propaganda is not helping though.

The radiation levels are higher closer to the reactor, but there are also hot spots all over the town from the radioactive "dust" in the air falling in certain spots.

It is like you can walk to your neighbors house across the street, but if you walk to your neighbor to your right you will get radiation. There is in some cases no rhyme or reason why the "dust" fell there.

So many places you can now just walk through, but there are so many dangerous hot spots.

They have tours and all on set paths. As long as you are on the paths you will be fine, but if you deviate from any of the paths even a little you start to hear that eerie tick tick tick tickticktick.
Appreciate 1