Private First Class
No_Country
Rep
Drives: M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin M View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReRe View Post
Don't know how much this helps you, but was able to get a 46.5k sticker loaner down to 2k DAS and $323 including tax last week...

couple things to consider however, this included college grad and OL code incentives that surely not everyone has (added up to an additional $2k in incentives)... this was for a 10k/yr lease vs your 15, and lastly there was no other car being absolved into the deal..

again, not sure how much that helps, but figured it would give you some baseline that you could then plug some #'s into and see where you could possibly end up
thats an insane deal. I'm not even sure how you got it that low.

$2K cap cost reduction?

What was the sales price?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin M View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReRe View Post
Don't know how much this helps you, but was able to get a 46.5k sticker loaner down to 2k DAS and $323 including tax last week...

couple things to consider however, this included college grad and OL code incentives that surely not everyone has (added up to an additional $2k in incentives)... this was for a 10k/yr lease vs your 15, and lastly there was no other car being absolved into the deal..

again, not sure how much that helps, but figured it would give you some baseline that you could then plug some #'s into and see where you could possibly end up
thats an insane deal. I'm not even sure how you got it that low.

$2K cap cost reduction?

What was the sales price?
No cap cost reduction, just $2k in drive offs!!

Dealer discount brought it down to $39k flat, and then $4750 in incentives.. so a final sales price of just over 34k which I think explains the lease payment
Appreciate 0