View Single Post
      11-07-2020, 10:04 PM   #200
Almaretto
Major General
Rep
Drives: Test Vehicles

Quote:
Originally Posted by siegester View Post
I manually ran a diff on FLM between US and ECE when I was on 2019.07 and the only changes were around the side markers being off and lower voltages (IIRC) for dimmer turn indicators. I ran diffs om BDC body too, as well as other members and 1DF8 seemed to be the only one with changes relevant to NGHB. (Page 7 is where data started coming together)

Some members reported basic functionality just by changing 2 BDC 1DF8 FDLs
C_HBA_DIM_ENA --> enable
C_HBA_GFHB_ENA --> enable
Just these values cause the lights to not be fully effective though as they turn off a lot, but for bimmercode users it might be at least a small improvement over not having it at all (if they cannot access the other values for some reason).

With that said my FDL codes so far do enable the functionality, but I have yet to get out of the city to do thorough testing as before. If they don't seem as consistent as before after testing I will run more diffs on FLM amd BDC to verify with 2020.07

EDIT
I just compared all BDC, KAFAS, FLM, and HU_MGU CAFDs between my 07.2020 factory and 07.2020 with no 5AP FAs. The only 2 changes when you remove 5AP are in BDC 1DF8 which are listed above. This is what a lot of members have done and posted video of earlier in this thread. They have full tunneling with just these changes. The only issue I noticed when I had only VO coded on 07.2019 was that the NGHB turned off more than they should have. After making the additional KAFAS and BDC changes from my cheat codes (which were from ECE vs US comparisons) the NGHB was not turning off due to reflectors, signs, and street lamps nearly as often. Other people noted the same improvements with just these changes.
I saw more differences.
Appreciate 0