View Single Post
      04-07-2019, 12:47 PM   #19
jdg54
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2018 F30 340i Xdrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by autobahn75 View Post
I was having the same issue. I’m a BMW customer 27 years. Last 6 years with same dealer. Unfortunately my sales associate retired. So the new shark salesman was giving me sucker prices. He would not give me straight answers on the M340 XDrive and would not order me a car. It was infuriating. So I began calling around and every dealer in North Jersey was price gouging. I called BMWNA several times and complained. Pretty much daily the week before I ordered my car. I pay $520 for for a loaded 335 XDrive MSPort with 15k miles. Now they want $799. Yeah ok. I told NA I was being priced out of the market. I also said no salesman can convince me to pay $799 for a 3 series just because they put an M next to the 3.

After all the gouging I found a nice dealer. BMW of Freehold. The internet manager was amazing. She understood I was an expert and not to play car sales games with me. I bought a car with a phone call and two emails. That was Monday. Boom my car will be completed this coming Wednesday. I did very well with pricing with this dealer. However I qualified for $3250 in incentives.
I'm going to have to reach out to them. My parents have been leasing BMWs non-stop for 25 years and now I'm in the game (just graduated college) and I too apply for every single incentive except corporate. I still get "laughed" out of most dealerships (and I currently lease a BMW). It could be my age but I don't know, and definitely don't care. This is NJ, BMW dealerships are not exactly few and far between. There will be a dealership that eventually realizes that I'm serious and will take my money. Let's see if Freehold is such a dealership.
Appreciate 0