Private First Class
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F36 440i GC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rux View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by M3nford View Post
No surprise there. Fast in a straight line, falls flat everywhere else, especially handling with objective evidence.
If that's what you look for in your BMW, this car is for you.

Actually, looking at the specs owners are focusing on, they are exactly the right audience for this car.
Its not a track car. It's a GT car. I know it is not a real M. You are still the cool guy with the better car. I will be the fat girl at prom with no date. No need to get so mad.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rux View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by M3nford View Post
No surprise there. Fast in a straight line, falls flat everywhere else, especially handling with objective evidence.
If that's what you look for in your BMW, this car is for you.

Actually, looking at the specs owners are focusing on, they are exactly the right audience for this car.
Its not a track car. It's a GT car. I know it is not a real M. You are still the cool guy with the better car. I will be the fat girl at prom with no date. No need to get so mad.
A GT car should still be a good drivers car, not a comfortable car that's fast in a straight line, the GT aspect does not excuse the poor handling and chassis balance noted. the guy has a very valid point.

As to the looks, obviously it's not as important for some, to me I couldn't love a car with a face like a bucket of smashed crabs, that's just me, however if it is such a good car underneath (I reserve judgment here) then doesn't that make you even more annoyed they made it so ugly? To me that's even more annoying!