View Single Post
      10-14-2021, 11:03 AM   #40
CitizenX
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2018 F90

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiMSport View Post
Do me a favor and not turn this into another damn vaccine thread per se. We've already had enough of that so I'd like to stick to the main subject which is Kyrie Irving and the Nets, not statistical charts, etc.

If you want to debate the merits of getting vaccinated or not, I'm sure there are some others that would enjoy starting another thread. It would likely get locked or deleted like most of the others but.....
So you start a thread about a player standing up to the vaccine mandate, insulting him as a bonehead in the very first sentence but ask us not to talk about the mandate? I am sorry I hurt your brain with cold hard facts but no this is NOT about the vaccine, this is about the MANDATE. I have no problem with the vaccine, it is ONE answer to COVID. As the data I just posted clearly shows, it is not the only answer and thus making the MANDATE completely invalid.

But you go right on and dig in, bury your head deeper in the sand, do what you need to do to realize this entire fiasco with Kyrie would have never happened if people like you, took a little time to look at the data that is hidden in plain site. Then this mandate would have never been accepted, and this thread would not have existed.

When I meet people like you, I have to admit, the dark side of me understands why the elite do what they do. Perhaps all of this is slowly turning me into a misanthrope just as the elites are, realizing that the vast majority of humans are not independent intelligent souls but rather mindless sheep that must be corralled, controlled, and harvested like any resource.
Appreciate 5