10-15-2021, 08:13 AM   #91
unluky
Major
Rep
Drives: 04 z4 3.0 Sport & 15 X5 35i XD

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by TiMSport View Post
Some of you may have noticed as of yesterday Kyrie "man of conviction" Irving stated that he thought he would be exempt by the NBA from getting vaccinated.

Does anyone see what has changed? He has NOW realized he will lose a lot of money if he continues down this path. In other words, he didn't think the league or team had the balls to call him on his bluff. He had absolutely no intention of losing millions of dollars. Let's see how much longer you believe him and his conviction. Lol.
So you think their side is "right" because they can blackmail someone into doing something they do not want to do? This makes you "proud" that someone can be forced into submission because his livelihood can be taken away from him if he does not conform?

And yet you wonder why some people fear the power the mob can wield when "mandates" get tossed around?

Let me guess, you were secretly sad Joe Rogan recovered just fine with his red pill IV fluids? It amazes me how happy some people get when the "right" person gets this virus they claim to hate and suffers from it, just to prove they are right. Kind of reminds me of people who wish their own economy will crash so they can say the leader they did not vote for is failing.