10-15-2021, 11:47 AM   #95
TiMSport
Banned
Ukraine
Rep
Drives: '21 M340i xDrive, '17 Audi S3

Quote:
Originally Posted by unluky View Post
You are right - thanks for reminding me why I told myself to never come into these types treads again no matter how bored I am.

#sticktocarsandbehappy
That's your prerogative of course but I just want to point out something which led to my reaction to your post.

You came out of nowhere and stated that I'm proud of someone being being forced into submission. That statement alone is head scratching to say the least. I in no way, shape or form said that. I also did not say anything remotely related to "blackmail". You seem to not fully understand what that even means. His situation with the NBA and Nets organization has zero to do with anyone blackmailing him. Without getting deep into contractual obligations, he is being paid to play basketball. If he doesn't play basketball, he doesn't get paid. Why should he?

Another assumption you made is something along the lines of a mob mentality. Again, I didn't state anything of the sort, you did.

unluky I personally have nothing against you and as far as I know, it goes the other way as well. I just feel compelled to point out when people accuse others of something that is simply incorrect.

I do agree with your last remark about sticking to cars and being happy. Regardless of political and/or religious views, we can all appreciate that I'm pretty sure. We sometimes forget that is probably what brought most of us to BP to begin with.
Appreciate 1
vanguard8245.50