View Single Post
      09-16-2016, 02:44 PM   #53
Flying Ace
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: G05 45e, 997.1 & 991.1 GT3s

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1and1 View Post
Lot of people wonder who's going to be FSU's stiffest competition this year- Louisville or Clemson. And no doubt LOU is good this year, with a QB from down in Florida & FSU's defense without Derwin James in the secondary, not to mention LOU has what appears to be a pretty solid defense. I'm looking forward to an outstanding game this weekend.

Frankly, I think LOU is ripe for a slap-down. FSU has the depth chart to keep fresh players and a better D Line that I think will be enough to slow down Jackson & Staples, and by the third qtr Jackson won't wanna run the ball any more- There's something odd when the QB is your leading rusher. Plus, frankly, our receivers are better and Francois has players he can delegate to rather than passing just enough to let himself run...

We got this.

Ya'll stay healthy now- we want Clemson highly ranked when we beat ya (neener-neener)
I think FSU's stiffest opponents this year would be themselves and trying to field a full team with the number of player suspensions and dismissals that'll surely occur throughout the next 3 months