View Single Post
      03-08-2017, 06:30 PM   #123
Chihuahua
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: E30 329iS, E65 Alpina B7

Quote:
Originally Posted by fecurtis View Post
We're usually the offseason champs so I don't know what the fuck is going on with all these crazy rumors about Cousins bouncing to SF and Scot being shown the door from reasons ranging to the fact he's drinking again, to him not being a "yes" man to Bruce Allen, to other rumors that he just doesn't want to be a GM anymore.

If both of these things happen I think I'll have reached my tipping point with the Redskins. I don't know how a franchise can be this poorly managed.

EDIT: Brian Hoyer is expected to sign with the Niners on Thursday, so maybe the Kirk rumors are just BS....well at least for this upcoming season.
I still think they're shopping Kirk around. Danny Boy isn't sold on him, I'm not sure Bruce Allen is either. The latest one I heard is they're trying to get Garappolo from NE, but who knows if that's true. The one rumor I don't hear over and over again is "Redskins working with Kirk Cousins to iron out long-term deal". I think they're in complete disarray again, and it stems from the top. I blame Jack Kent Cooke for not leaving the team to his son like he should have, what a fucking fiasco this franchise has become. I met him once right before he died, I should have warned him.
Appreciate 0